Past Technical Talks
- February 08 2023
- Dr. Behzad Ghanbarian - Kansas State University - TBA
- February 22 2023
- Dr. Lee Krystinik - Tulsa - "Sane, Sensible, No-Regrets Options for Energy in a Climate-Crazy World"
- March 08 2023
- Dr. Landon Burgener - Brigham Young University - "Cretaceous Climates: Mapping Paleo-Koppen Climatic Zones Using a Bayesian Statistical Analysis of Lithologic, Paleontologic, and Geochemical Proxies"
- March 22 2023
- Dr. Thomas Benson - VP Lithium Americus Corp - "The Origin of the Thacker Pass Lithium Deposit, the Largest Known Lithium Resource in the US"
- April 12 2023
- William Copeland - Coffeyville Resources - "Refining Past, Present & Future"
- April 26 2023
- Dr. Joseph Mazumdar - Editor, Exploration Insights - "Fables of the Reconstruction-Flawed Road to a Carbon-Neutral Economy"
- May 10 2023
- Ryan Hoffman & Corri Rees - Kansas Corporation Commission - Abandoned Well Discussion
- May 24 2023
- Bob Hemmann - Geologist, Doe Run - "Mining in the St Francis Mountains, MO"
- June 14 2023
- Dr. Stephen Oborny - Kansas Geological Survey - TBA
The public is welcome.
TIME AND LOCATION
Unless otherwise noted, technical talk programs are virtual via Zoom technology.
The Zoom link is provided by email before each Technical Talk. If you are interested in attending, please email Doug Davis
for more information.